2017 marks the 20th anniversary of Pioneer Campers in Australia which is a massive achievement! To celebrate, the company has released a Limited Edition Pioneer Gascoyne Off-Road Camper with plenty of extra goodies far beyond its asking price.
Bundled inclusions on top of the Gascoyne’s generous specification include:
– Pioneers own 12V Gearbox Assisted Open/Close with manual override capability
– NEW Pioneer Swing Away Bench Kitchen (like the Mitchell)
– Premium 16×8” Black Alloy Rims with BF Goodridge KO2 AT Tyres
– 12V 100A Lithium Battery
– Redarc The Manager 30 Battery Management System
– 110L Evakool Fridge Freezer (dual zone)
And if you don’t like the 20th Anniversary blue paintwork, you can choose from one of six other colour options.
Available in limited numbers, snap one up while they last!
Limited Edition Pioneer Gascoyne
For more information about the Limited Edition Pioneer Gascoyne see here.