If you missed the last edition of Dirt eNews, it was revealed that Atco Pickering Metal Industries (APMI) was selling its subsidiary Pioneer Campers.
Operations Manager Jane Riley said “APMI have today issued a Press Release advising that Pioneer Campers would be sold to a proud new owner in the very near future. Our greatest wish and intentions is to see the iconic, premium Pioneer Camper Trailer brand continue and prosper in Australia and beyond for many years to come! Please be assured that we will continue to honour and engage warranty and service work from our South Dandenong facility at this time.”
While an exact timeline is not known, we expect a final announcement soon.
We still have some Pioneer Campers for immediate delivery including NEW and used campers. They include:
- DEMO 2017 Pioneer Mitchell optioned with Caframo fan, dual batteries, internal tent light, quick awning, custom Evakool dual zone 105L fridge freezer. $67,990 SAVE $5,865
- NEW Pioneer Longreach, optioned with the upsized fridge box, 120L water tank & DO35 V3 hitch. Also hot water to kitchen & shower, queen size inner spring mattress, Redarc Battery Management System and much more. Grey canvas on a white body.
- USED 2014 Pioneer Argyle SE optioned with Kids Room $23,990
- USED 2014 Pioneer Onyx optioned with 2nd water tank, spare wheel swing away carrier, full canvas walls, ensuite, reflective blanket $31,990
- USED 2011 Pioneer Prospector II, with battery, front mounted solar panel, large toolbox, drum brakes, shock absorbers & much more $14,250
Appointments essential. Inspect, in-store.