With its poly tub, lockable weatherproof lid and light weight, the Pod Trailer makes any towing trip smooth and easy.
The Stockman Products Pod Trailer can be towed by any vehicle – it’s light (200kg), a cinch to tow and easy to move around when off the vehicle. It’s no wonder it scored an Australian Award on its year of launch! Racks can be mounted on the hard shell to carry kayaks and bikes adding to its utility.
Tough as Nails
The award-winning Australian-designed, manufactured and assembled Stockman Products Pod Trailer is a unique product in the recreational landscape. Manufactured from recycled, UV stabilised polyethylene, like that used in water tanks and recreational boats, the 6-8mm thick tub and weatherproof lid are super durable, rust-free and better still, half the weight of a similarly spec’d steel trailer.
Small but Mighty
- Tare Weight 200kgs
- Max Laden Weight750kgs without brakes, 1,200kgs with brakes
- Internal Dimensions6 x 4 ft or 1820 L x 1200W x 650 mm high up to lid at centre back
- Tub MaterialMade of 6 to 8mm UV stable polyethylene. UV stable for 20 years
- Load550kgs (without brakes) or 1000kgs (with brakes)
- Springs6 leaf slipper
- External dimensions3600mm L x 1750mmW x 1300mm H
- FixingsAll bolts and nuts galvanized or Zinc plated