A Heritage Spanning 20 Years
Few can match the capabilities, light weight, compact size and unique off road suspension of the Track Trailer Tvan.
Why Buy a Tvan?
Beyond its light weight and compact size, the Tvan offers a unique cocooned bed area, protected by an insulated cone, plus a quick setup expanding hard floor tent area for extra under cover living space.
With an insulated roof and walls, the Tvan queen bed is well protected from the elements
Set Up Options
One of the Tvan’s greatest strengths is the versatility in setup options. You can:
- Open the hatch, jump in and pull down the hatch behind you; or
- Open the hatch, fit the insect/canvas screen and jump in; or
- Open the hatch and deploy the tent.
Three awnings options are available:
- A Sail Awning – fitted as standard on Yulara and Tanami.
- Quick Cover swing out awning – fitted as standard on Inspire, Canning, Zenith and Murranji.
- A full length traditional awning with or without walls – optional on all models
The Classic kitchen is fitted to the Yulara, Inspire, and Tanami.
The other models score the Premium kitchen with more food prep space, larger 3-burner stove, draw storage and better wind protection.
Like the other options, you can mix and match across the model range by adding the options that appeal.
With a six model range starting from $55,590 in South Australia and stretching to $80,470 there’s something to suit almost every premium off road camper trailer buyer. This includes the standard four models of Yulara, Tanami, Canning and Murranji, plus two Limited Edition 20th Anniversary models: Inspire and Zenith, each with their own individual trim highlight colours.
A detailed brochure listing the inclusions for each model (including the limited Anniversary models) is available on request.