For your chance to WIN …..
When it comes to solar panels, bigger is better with larger panels throwing more amps into your batteries, getting them to full capacity much quicker. A larger panel also compensates for less than perfect conditions.
Historically the main barriers to upsizing a solar panel kit was cost and bulk, with an average 120W suitcase style panel weighing around 15kg and measuring about 1m2.
The Projecta SPM180K solar panel kit (180W) is much more portable. It uses a light-weight frameless design, with each scratch-resistant monocrystalline panel mounted on a fibreglass sheet with a tough canvas backing. The panels simply fold back on each other and wrap up into a laptop-size bag weighing a smidge over 8kg.
New for this release, the panel features an on-board solar controller with a multi-stage charger. Users can select the appropriate battery type (wet, AGM, gel and calcium) and an LCD readout shows the current amperage output of the panel and total amps generated per use. Supporting legs and hardware help align the panels to the sun and are tucked into a pocket on the bag after use preventing accidental loss. Claimed output is 11A.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
1. LIKE the My Subaru Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/MySubaru/)
2. SHARE the eMag post, and
3. TAG a mate who owns a Subaru.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The prize is a Projecta SPM180K solar panel valued at $1200 (RRP)
- The Promoter of this contest is The Dirt Off Road Campers, 1/17 Oborn Road Mt Barker, 5251.
- All entries must be submitted before 31/10/2016 17:00 +9:30GMT.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoters, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoters are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or older who are ordinarily residents of Australia.
- Each entrant may submit one entry per person.
- Minimum 50 entries
- Winner will be announced via the ‘My Subaru’ Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/MySubaru/) on 31/10/2016, with the Winner notified within 5 working days of the end of the Competition.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.