WIN a Weekend’s Track Trailer HIRE Competition
Promoter: The Dirt Off Road Campers, 26 Light Crescent, Mount Barker, 5251.
Competition Duration: from 1 May to 30 June 2020. The draw will be conducted on 30 June 4pm, subject to mininum entry requirements. The winner will be contacted by email with the result published on Facebook on 30 June.
Prize: 3 day weekend or weekday hire of a Track Trailer Tvan Murranji OR Topaz Eyre hybrid from ROAM Hire. The prize includes all fees and insurance. Total value of hire, up to $616.50. A SECURITY BOND will be payable.
All standard hire conditions apply. See ROAM Hire website for full details.
Hire prize not available during school holidays or long weekends.
Entry Requirements: Make an appointment to inspect either the Track Tvan or T4 hybrid at The Dirt Off Road Campers. Fill out at the entry form in-store.
The winner will have the choice of a 3 day hire of a Tvan Murranji or Topaz Eyre hybrid.
Winners must be over 25 years old and hold a current South Australian Driver’s License.
Entries limited to one per household.
Minimum entries required is 12 to award prize.
Competition ends 30 June. Winner notified.
Purpose of collecting information: to gather sales leads for customers interested in purchasing a Track Trailer camper. Personal details are used only by The Dirt Off Road Campers and will not be distributed to other companies. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time by notifying sender or clicking the Unsubscribe link.
Entry to the competition is considered to be an agreement to the above terms.
The purpose of this initiative is to help customers who are ready to buy now, but don’t want to leave their homes. This could be due to a medical condition or a desire to work within the stay at home guidelines.
- Customers must be ready to buy now
- Know what they want – specific model (to view the range make an appointment to view at our undercover showroom
- campers/hybrids only – no roof top tents
- SA customers only
- Weather permitting
Servicing Free Pickup
The purpose of this initiative is to help customers with weak immune systems such as senior citizens service their campers without leaving home.
The conditions include:
- Customers must live within 50km of the store
- Our Servicing is limited to campers and hybrid campers – our workshop cannot accommodate caravans
- Single axle RV’s only
- Not available for 1,000km service
3-Step Simple Purchase Process
This initiative targets buyers ready to purchase now, but don’t want to risk a store visit – at least not initially. The initial research is done online and then a virtual tour provided using FaceTime or WhatsApp on a mobile device.
- research available stock items – see HERE
- phone the store to book a time
- Download FaceTime or WhatsApp onto your mobile device
- Nominate a camper to inspect
- A physical inspection can be booked as a final step
- you must be ready to buy now.
- limited to current floor stock